Krinkels is an Impostor! Krinkels is an Impostor!

Wow I'm amazed that my forum topic spawned and created this whole thing. Also, the original flash got removed. I feel like i really did the world a favor; helping out krinkels, and making people laugh. ultimately though, inspiring many artist to make a movie about it. I should of been included in the credits.

Mario's Biggest Fan Mario's Biggest Fan

It was alright; the animation was not bad, It is pleasing to look at. The sound is done very well; I can tell the difference between something meant to be ambient and something made to grab your attention.

I think the humor is lacking a bit. Maybe you were just going for shock value or you were targeting a younger audience. Either way I think you deserve 3.5 for your work here.

Dad buys Christmas gifts Dad buys Christmas gifts

Lol

Whats up?

HolyKonni responds:

i'm pretty groovy how about you?

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Fun but boring

The gameplay was decent, but the game was almost mindless. So what if I can level up my guys or give them equipment. in the end it didn't really matter who I sent. The vast amount of people you have and mindless capture and control aspect is too easy. still a good game, but no replay value

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Monotonous and Repetitive

Four stars for actually making a playable game.

Too bad its boring.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

eh.. just boring...

first 20 seconds of the game and i dont want to play anymore.. i'll give you 5 stars though, i guess somebody will enjoy this.

More And More More And More

bad

for trance, this is extrely horrible.

DERANGED (Better Quality) DERANGED (Better Quality)

It's good but...

definatly work on your lyrics. Guitar is awsome you just gotta send me a guitar tab. also im workin on a flash series. might consider usin this

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Lyrics? Whats wrong with them? Is it the words themselves, or...the actual singing? If you are gonna critique man, gotta tell me whats wrong, so I can change it up for future tunes.

Also, cool that you would consider using this in a flash! I don't have the tab, because it isn't my music. Just my vocals. Check here for the music artist: http://newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1577632&sub=49575
Perhaps he has the tab for it.

Thanks for the review man\m/

falling leafs falling leafs

Ya man

Ya it's pretty cool I like the intro alot (like 40 secs) probably longer o well the song is not heavy metal but ya I like it, like alternatative rock. still great work im gonna listen to some more of your music.

(P.S.) I know what it is like to be drunk, i'm amazed you made this lol o well great work. and the song is great around 1:10 min and 10 secs

also, With a song this great I definatly recomend<-(shit cant spell) lyrics mmk?

> "Falling leafs..."

(PPS) Effort is 10 given that you were drunk.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Haha, aces, thanks a bunch. ^^ Well, I didn't thought of lyrics yet but hey, you never know. ;)

Drunken effort points taken! hehe.