More And More More And More

bad

for trance, this is extrely horrible.

DERANGED (Better Quality) DERANGED (Better Quality)

It's good but...

definatly work on your lyrics. Guitar is awsome you just gotta send me a guitar tab. also im workin on a flash series. might consider usin this

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Lyrics? Whats wrong with them? Is it the words themselves, or...the actual singing? If you are gonna critique man, gotta tell me whats wrong, so I can change it up for future tunes.

Also, cool that you would consider using this in a flash! I don't have the tab, because it isn't my music. Just my vocals. Check here for the music artist: http://newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1577632&sub=49575
Perhaps he has the tab for it.

Thanks for the review man\m/

falling leafs falling leafs

Ya man

Ya it's pretty cool I like the intro alot (like 40 secs) probably longer o well the song is not heavy metal but ya I like it, like alternatative rock. still great work im gonna listen to some more of your music.

(P.S.) I know what it is like to be drunk, i'm amazed you made this lol o well great work. and the song is great around 1:10 min and 10 secs

also, With a song this great I definatly recomend<-(shit cant spell) lyrics mmk?

> "Falling leafs..."

(PPS) Effort is 10 given that you were drunk.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Haha, aces, thanks a bunch. ^^ Well, I didn't thought of lyrics yet but hey, you never know. ;)

Drunken effort points taken! hehe.