Krinkels is an Impostor! Krinkels is an Impostor!

Wow I'm amazed that my forum topic spawned and created this whole thing. Also, the original flash got removed. I feel like i really did the world a favor; helping out krinkels, and making people laugh. ultimately though, inspiring many artist to make a movie about it. I should of been included in the credits.

Mario's Biggest Fan Mario's Biggest Fan

It was alright; the animation was not bad, It is pleasing to look at. The sound is done very well; I can tell the difference between something meant to be ambient and something made to grab your attention.

I think the humor is lacking a bit. Maybe you were just going for shock value or you were targeting a younger audience. Either way I think you deserve 3.5 for your work here.

Dad buys Christmas gifts Dad buys Christmas gifts

Lol

Whats up?

HolyKonni responds:

i'm pretty groovy how about you?

Dirty Obsession Dirty Obsession

Poor

Poor attempt at humour, length to short. graphics decent, sound clear but lacking, ad i was not disturbed by this retarded mvie.

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

heh

Pretty original and funny, 9/10 stars, recommended for viewing.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Wowwwwwwwww

Way to make mario with a middle eastern accent. I believe he is italian.

Good song though.

*Prayer* *Prayer*

Eh its alight.

Nothing special. animation isn't great, and its too random, makes no sense, try making all the ideas a little more coherent and consistent. I dont think random 5 scond animations backed by music from disturbed isn't good enough to get anything past 60%... 6/10

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Oh my god..

Felt like I was watching 10 minutes of nothing. What a waste. I recommend you users watch something else.. and to the creator.. anniversary or not, let it go. It's old.

David's Adventures Eps 10 David's Adventures Eps 10

amazing

humor like this should get way more recognition. overall perfect.

Violent life Ch:1 Remake* Violent life Ch:1 Remake*

Well, this wasn't the worst thing I've seen

But definatly doesn't deserve the score 4.28... this is more in the ...2.0 catagory...

You should try harder with your flash, dont be such an A.D.D. kid, take your time, and make something we'll enjoy watching, again and again.

Retrato responds:

CapnChaos: I can't control the fact that I have ADD. You should be more sensitive to the conditions of others. As for the flash, It definately WAS the worst thing you've ever seen. This is the internet. Don't lie to spare my feelings. It sucks. We put so little effort into it that we don't remember making it. So next time you review, be honest. If you aren't, we'll hire elephants to rape you.